The true mark of maturity is when somebody hurts you and you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back.
We may pretend that we’re basically moral people who make mistakes, but the whole of history proves otherwise.
My internet was down for 5 minutes so i went downstairs and spoke to my family
They seem like nice people
these college emails i’ve been getting have started to sound more and more serial killer-ish.
Just stumbled upon this tweet from February: Neil calling out Mental Floss for lightening his skin.
And they ‘shopped his torso. What a disaster.
That teen rebellion one…
The kid was on supernatural. Also he was Nemo.
Some graffiti found in Pompeii’s ruins:
- Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
- Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates.
- I screwed the barmaid.
- Apollinaris, the doctor of the emperor Titus, defecated well here.
- I screwed a lot of girls here.
- Sollemnes, you screw well!
- Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog.
Nice to see nothing has changed.
I love this.
I am laughing so hard
someone basically wrote “secundus is gay” on the wall humankind has not changed at all
Although, I think at one point in some places all men had affairs with men because although women are good mothers they aren’t intelligent enough to have real relationships with… Like Socrates was terrible to his wife and had affairs with the hottest guy in town… My point is may be these aren’t saying “lol he’s gay” but maybe it says “boys I’m dtf”
Page 1 of 1324